1. Understanding the anatomy of the eye
2. Understanding human eyelash growth cycles
3. Understanding eye diseases or conditions which may make someone a poor candidate for eyelash extension applications
4. Knowledge of professional materials and supplies available in the industry
5. Eyelash extension application process
6. Proper removal of eyelash extensions
7. Minnesota State Board of Cosmetology laws and rules
8. Safety and Sanitation practices and procedures
9. Preparing for your licensing exams
10. And More!
Models: You will need to coordinate a total of 3 models to come to the facility to complete your training requirements. This will occur during the last 2 days of training (Thursday and Friday).